Internal information system
At DAUSS we are aware of the importance of carrying out our activity in accordance with ethical values and principles and in compliance with the legislation in force and applicable in each case.
Therefore, we have an Internal Information System that complies with article 31bis 5 of the Criminal Code, the Whistleblowing Act and its design and configuration is inspired by high national and international standards on Compliance. The scope of the system is applicable to DAUSS members as well as to business partners, collaborators or suppliers working for or under the supervision of DAUSS.
Communication can be established through three specific channels:
Ethical channel, through which all situations that may involve the commission of an infringement, non-compliance and/or non-conformity must be communicated (detailed in the following section).
Suggestion box, through which ideas or suggestions for improvement for the correct development of the Group’s activities can be communicated.
Equality channel to report possible situations of harassment at work or sexual harassment in corporate environments or any other issue that may affect equality.
What can be reported through the ethical channel?
You can report through the Ethical Channel any facts that you consider may represent a breach of legal regulations, the Code of Ethics or any internal regulations in force, such as:
Conduct relating to fraud and corruption.
Conduct relating to health, safety and hygiene at work.
Discrimination and harassment in the workplace.
Conduct relating to information security, data protection and securities markets.
Conduct contrary to human rights or damage to the environment.
Other possible criminal or administrative offences.
How can I send a communication?
1. Click on the “Click” button and then enter the code DAUSS.
2. Select the channel button.
3. Write your message being as specific as possible. You can attach both images and documentation.
5. In this case, you will receive a unique identifier code and password that you must save in order to maintain communication, through a secure chat, about the status of your click.
6. Every time you want to know if you have a new message in the chat or want to provide more information, to ensure confidentiality, you must enter this code and password on the home page, in the “Access a previous click” button.
Via app Co-Resol
1. Download the co-resol app, accepting the notifications. It is free and available on the App Store and Google Play.
2. Press the “Click” button and then enter the code DAUSS.
3. Select the channel button.
4. Write your message being as specific as possible. You can attach both images and documentation.
6. Once you have completed these steps, you will receive a message acknowledging receipt of your click.
7. The communication to track the click will be done through a secure chat (you can access it from the chat button on the home screen of the app) until the click is closed.